Someone stole my identity part 2

                   Hey Gang, it's Magic and I'm back. I could not leave y'all hanging for long.
I fill i need to fill in the blanks for y'all. You see, My cousin stilling my ID card y'all does not shock me. for some reason the ways it is in my family is every one is for their selves. It is sad to say but it is true. The one time I let my cousin come stay the night at my new house was when all of my problems started with my identity. He is the only one that I know that is from Shreveport. I confronted him about it one time ,when he came to my house when i was at work and stole money from me. I called him and we had it out about the money and about the stolen I.D card he didn't deny anything.He just laughed at it all.
      And for my sister I know she has beef with me also because the one time I did get to see her in person she stopped the car from a distance and asked if I wanted a ride in a sarcastic way. Before I could say any thing  she laughed and pulled off speeding. I would not want to meet her any way. Can you imagine coming home to some one who looks just like you, a person that is a stranger to you having your face , looking at this person who you know nothing about looking at you .you looking at your face on someone else body. This person could be crazy. And From what I heard And seen , she is, People has come up to me describing who they thought was me at the time of being face to face with her, as a person that don't speak she just stair at you. A person who knows what she is doing when it comes to playing with my life. Every where I have worked people come to me saying I didn't know you have to jobs. I didn't know you work right around the corner from here too. So what ever job I get she get one right around the corner from where ever i'm working at. Even though she probably go through the same thing all this seem like this is being done purposely . so that right there lets me know something is wrong with my people. especially with my sister. This whole thing creeps me out. so what would y'all do in this situation ?And now guys I can't use none of my visas, or debit cards, and I haven't even received my income text payment yet. Y'all my people is no good. I also want to know what would y'all do if your ex spouse or your family members was taking out life insurance policies on you waiting for you to die so they can collect money off of you but no one is there helping you while you are a live. So they should not have a right to collect money on you when you are dead. Sadly to say this the world I live in. That We Live In.


This your girl Magic and I'm out!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog