Some one stole my Identity

     Hi, my name is Tamekia, I am known as Magic. I have this problem in my life with very strange things that have been happening to my family and I. You see, It's like this, first off, I have a twin. This person looks just like me. I have seen her, and others have seen her also. I always get mistaken for her. For example I lost my I.D so I went  down to the D.M.V office to get another one and the lady there pulled up my information in the computer, right then and there she started acting weird. She was making frown faces as she look back and forth at the computer and then me. I asked her what was wrong, she didn't answer me. She went over to whom I'm a summing was her supervisor and whisper some thing in her ear. The lady came over and did the exact same thing as the other lady was doing. At this point I am a bit aggravated because no one is telling me any thing. So now I get a little bit louder. "Excuse Me, Can some one please tell me What is going on?" One of the ladies turned the screen towards me and proceeded to ask questions. "Are You from Shreveport LA? I answered, NO,I"M Not! But then by looking at my face on someone else body, and being asked if I was from Shreveport I knew who was behind this. My cousin, And my sister on my daddy side of the family. I know of her but never met her. I know she know about me but she never but effort to come to talk to me or meet me in person, and the thing about it is is my family on my mom's side knows my sisters and brothers on my daddy side. So I know my no-good cousin and my sister has stolen my Identity. You see, I would understand if my older sister didn't wont to meet me because I was conceived by her daddy stepping out on her mom to be with my mom and he got my mom pragnent with me,,but it is not my fault that that happen. I mean that was 37 years ago get over it. that is no excuse to play with my life. Y'all this is not the end of my story. I have a lot more to tell Y'all about how my life have been being played with , but I just don't have enough of time today. Still tell me what Y'all think about this mess of a mess that I have been put in. and I will hit Y'all back up tomorrow. Thanks for reading the CreatingMagictv Blog and give me your feed back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Someone stole my identity part 2